Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wino Wit

You can't host every party. So when you attend one, you still want your hostess gift to have a little bit of your party flair, right? Enter these beautifully letterpressed and fantastically witty goodies I came across on the Hostess With the Mostess blog. Now, I'm smitten with popptags! The perfect way to make your gift of wine even better.



As if wine could get any better? I would love any wine that showed up at my door with one of these:




Or any of the 12 designs that are currently available at 3 for $9.95 (minimum order)  and $3.30 for each additional tag. That's less than most Hallmark cards! The ribbon is already attached so all you have to do is sign the back of the tag and slip it over your carefully chosen bottle.

Custom orders are also available and perfect for weddings, party favors and the holidays. I think I need to find a reason to make one that says, "Would you like fries with that?"

1 comment: