Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tickled Pink Baby Shower

 The shower was a success! Despite the distance between the three people coordinating it (myself included) everything was perfect. The mama-to-be loved all the decor and received some great gifts to boot!

Added bonus! I took some better photos this time - I'm learning!
As shown in my previous post, we used a pink and brown polka dot theme inspired by the new nursery. The welcome table had a photo mat for the guests to sign and write a message to Ashley and a memory board with tags for everyone to write a note to the new little Miss.

Love, love, love this idea from one of the sisters.

Some feathers, a Cricut and a little yarn to introduce the theme.

 



The meal was a light lunch with sandwich and relish trays, cupcakes and two delicious signature cocktails. A perfect baby-themed soundtrack played in the background. 

 


We were lucky to have a few little ladies join us so an activity table was set up for them as well.

The lovely Ashley and her precious bump!

I loved helping to put this shower together for one of my best friends. I'm glad her sisters didn't mind letting me play with the theme and decor ideas. Congrats Ashley!

1 comment: